Suggested Age: 7+
Waboba Used: Pro, Extreme, or Surf
Players: Divide into pairs
How to Play: Set up a golf course with floating rings in the pool. Use color-coded rings to set up a point system. Players have to bounce the Waboba and land it in the ring to score points. Play until all players have completed the course. The pair with the most points wins.Players may coach and encourage one another to work together to score points.
Set up different sized rings to make it easier or harder. Example: Hula hoops for beginners.
- Divide the end of the pool into zones using lane ropes.
- Pupils are challenged to land the Waboba in a particular zone.
Nearest the Pin:
- Pupils have to bounce the Waboba as close to the end wall as possible.
- Disqualified if the Waboba hits the wall / bounces out of pool.
- Use a floating object to use as a pin.
Additional Game Variations:
- Restrict number of bounces allowed
- Play consecutive shots until you hit the target
To read more from Simon, please visit his blog – Excellence Through PE.