Suggested Age: 7+
Waboba Used: Blast, Surf or Pro
Players: Divide into groups
How to Play:
- In groups of 4, 2 players stand at each end of the pool. You choose the depth.
- Each has to bounce the Waboba to a teammate; 1 bounce and a clean catch.
- When this happens, the bouncer can cross to the other side of the pool.
- The challenge is complete when all players are on the opposite end of the pool from where they started.
- Can be made competitive by racing other teams.
- Use floats to block the Waboba. Allow a block or a clean catch.
- Use Blast ball for younger children or those having trouble throwing and catching
- Catch with the opposite hand
- Increase number of crossings required