International Waboba Day is only 2 days away! Are you prepared? To help you, we developed a list of what you’ll need to celebrate the day:
- Your Waboba(s). Duh.
- People, whether they are your friends, fellow Wabobians, family, or strangers with candy. You can’t play by yourself.
- A cooler full of goods.
- A camera – so you can share pictures and/or video with us of you Wabobin’ like a rockstar.
- Gum. You know, in case you have bad breath and want to pick up a guy or girl on the beach by asking them to play Waboba with you.
- A Waboba Towel. A regular towel will do just fine, but it won’t be as cool as ours.
- A trash bag. No one likes a litter bug.
That should cover the basics. Now onto the best part. We’ll be hosting contests and giveaways all day on Facebook and Twitter, so you best be checking our pages and sharing your Waboba adventures. We’re not going to spoil all of them because surprises add some pizazz to life, but we will tell you about two that will automatically enter you to win on August 12th. We have no limit to the number of prizes we’ll give away, so be sure to show and spread the Waboba love!
1. On Twitter, use the hashtag #Waboba and mention @wabobaballs. For example, “I love International #Waboba Day more than my birthday. Out celebrating on Bali with @Wabobaballs.” If you do an awesome, fun tweet and we fave it, you’ll be entered to win. Get it? Got it? Good.
2. Post on our Facebook page wall at any time during International Waboba Day, August 12th and you’ll be entered to win. Share your pictures. Post a video. Ask us to marry you. Whatever. But of course, if you make us blush, laugh, or cheer, that will increase your chances of winning.
Stay tuned for more. Have fun and see you outside!